Friday, May 31, 2013
If you are developing open source library one of most important things is documentation and it's great if it has good design. But anyway, it's better to have a badly designed documentation than none at all.
So here i'll describe of some tectonics (jsdoc, unittests, grunt) to apply documentation for your opensource project.
Sunday, May 26, 2013
Friday, May 17, 2013
So now we have interesting results:
So almost nothing is changed flash is still alive!
From now I'm adding special tool orphus to fight with misspelling on my dev blog. And now I really need your help in it. So If you have found any misspelling on these pages please select this error and press Ctrl+Enter. I'm going to fix it as fast as possible.
Thanks for your help!
Here is short article about creating parallax effect upon game engine darlingjs
What is the parallax?In our case parallax is an effect of perception that takes place when 3D environment is translated into 2D display surface. For example we have an observer with 'view port' (2D) and some objects on different distance from the observer in 3D. If the observer takes left or right step than visually objects located nearby will move faster than objects located further away from the observer. If an object is placed very far from the observer for a short period of time it will look as if it doesn't move at all, like the sun for the observer on the Earth.
Friday, May 10, 2013
GoalOne of the issue i got during developing of the 2D game Red Cabriolet was creation of landscape with taste of 3D environment. In other words:
- the landscape mast be unlimited;
- placed behind the main stage;
- and gives feeling of 3D space in 2D;
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
This is the way of Thibault Imbert from FLASH to HTML5. And what about you? / Presentation from AdobeMax
get from here: http://typedarray.org/html5-for-actionscript-3-0-developers-session-video/
Here is some links from presentation
- http://www.typescriptlang.org/ - typescript.
- http://www.wrangler-europe.com/ss13/male/#!/scene3 - Wrangler promo site.
- http://codepen.io/Mombasa/pen/muLAD/ - "CodePen" experiment on the Canvas.
- http://empaempa.github.io/GLOW/examples/complicated/ - demo on the WebGL.
- https://edgewebfonts.adobe.com/ - EdgeWeb Fonts from Adobe.
- http://preview.gamua.com/html5 starlingjs